Business opportunities in the drone business has never been better than now!
Your opportunity is now!
These flying machines are:
- Introducing effortless aerial photography
- Protecting the environment
- Rescuing those lost
- Rescuing wildlife
- Saving lives
- Assisting law enforcement
- Assisting firefighters
- Assisting insurance
- Assisting urban planning
- Impacting journalism
- Partnering with military missions
- Revolutionizing businesses
- Revolutionizing transportation
- Revolutionizing real estate
- Revolutionizing mapping and surveying
- Revolutionizing infrastructure
- Revolutionizing construction
- Revolutionizing telecommunications
- Revolutionizing entertainment and sports
- Revolutionizing filmmaking
- Modernizing farming
- Modernizing mining
- Advancing archaeology
- Making weddings and other special events even more memorable
- Benefitting marine research (environmental assessments, search and recovery, aquaculture, and underwater inspections)
We start by looking at what drones are used for in specific sectors.
The drone industry is growing at record pace and every week, press releases and research papers inform us on what new areas drones are being used. In some of these sectors drones were originally completed using helicopters and airplanes. However, these were not able to carry out many necessary missions because of their lack of agility due to their size. They were also very expensive to hire and not always available when they were required.
Using helicopters and airplanes is also very time-consuming as they have to fly in from other locations and then do their work.
Although submersible drones have been available for decades, it is not until recently that they have become affordable enough to be considered by research institutions and large businesses. Now underwater drones are available for less than $1,000. In fact, these drones can be equipped with lighting and take high-resolution underwater images or video and are remotely controlled using a laptop or smartphone. They can be submerged to depths of up to 329 feet (100 meters).
These are reasons why drones are so ideal for so many of these industries and business opportunities. They are versatile, maneuverable, agile, quick, inexpensive, safe, and easy to fly. These flying machines, however, are not just amazing for their versatility, etc., but also their ability to capture unprecedented levels of data that is useful for virtually any and every kind of business.
A few years ago, ordinary cameras were the only payload mounted onto drones.
Most of these drone uses only require a regular RGB camera mounted on the drone.
Affordable drones are now available that include these features:
- 4K cameras that can take high-resolution images and video
- Built-in GPS and autopilot, enabling the drone to fly pre-programmed routes
- Bluetooth capability
- Collision avoidance
- Terrain follow (the ability to maintain a consistent height while flying over uneven terrain)
- Active tracking (automatically follow a selected subject)
- The ability to fly at speeds of 50 mph (80 km/hr)
Some of the latest drones are the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom which have perfect flight stability with 4k cameras which enables it to sense objects on all 6 sides of the drone and fly around obstacles in front and behind.
We now have available Thermal, Multispectral, Vision, ToF, LiDAR and Photogrammetry camera sensors being mounted onto drones which creates new uses for them.
Because drones consist of many technologically advanced parts, drone technology continues to improve to make them more efficient, reliable and safe. with safety features such as reliability, control distance, and battery life. Advancement is also going forward in the areas of hardware, software and data processing. To reduce weight and increase flight time, hydrogen fuel cells, which are more efficient, are increasingly used instead of electric batteries.
Because of the vast number of drones available today, the opportunities are that much greater in finding use for them in the commercial field.
Just as the IT revolution that began in the 1980s transformed the modern economy, in a similar way we see drone technology bringing in another transformation, a transformation that will open up new possibilities not encountered in the past.
This drone technology will continue to do research and experiments that will produce drones which will be able to do things we have yet to see.
The impact of UAVs technologies in existing business opportunities are impressive and make it possible for new businesses to emerge.There are hundreds of ways to make money with drones now. This is why now is the best time to join in this exciting venture.